Pharmacy Technician Band 5/6
Quality Locum Solutions are looking for experienced Locum Pharmacy Technician Band 5/6 to work in hospital based in Derby
Band 5/6 ACT
Full time – Monday to Friday – from ASAP for 6 months initially.
Hospital experience is essential for this position.
Final accuracy checking (ACT qualification or similar) Aseptic experience essential. Desirable to have experience in cytotoxic manufacturing.
Suggested rate, £20-£23 PAYE
Reefer a friend for £250 - 03300250108
Quality Locum Solutions are an established and rapidly growing healthcare staffing support agency.
We pride ourselves on providing experienced, hardworking and reliable RGN's, HCA's, Mental Health Support Workers, Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians to NHS and private facility's across the country.
Why work for QLS?...
- Excellent pay rates
- Holiday pay for PAYE workers
- Weekly Pay
- Refer a friend bonus
- Employee of the month awards
- FREE Blue Light Card
- FREE Online and practical training
- Revalidation Support
- Unlimited uniforms
- A dedicated and highly experienced team on hand to support you 24/7
Our registration requirements...
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a clinical role
- Valid Pin
- Proof of immunisations
- Current Enhanced DBS check registered on the Update Service
- At least 3 years employment reference history
- The Right to Work in the UK