Mental Health Nurse Band 5
Band 5 Community Mental Health Nurse
Band 5 Nurse for 30 hour per week, 1 Year Fixed Contract
Quality Locum Solutions are currently working with a Community Hospital based in Shropshire. We are seeking a Band 5 Nurse who is available for an immediate start. If you are a nurse who can follow policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients, we actively encourage you to apply below. Newly qualified nurses are also encouraged to apply, all we ask is that you have a passion for delivering an excellent patient-focus service, strong organisation skills and attention to detail, excellent time management, good written and verbal communication skills and a proven ability to work effectively in a team.
- Take responsibility, with supervision of the Band 6 Nurse, for the management of a complex caseload, which includes, specialist assessment (within service specification), care planning in conjunction with service user and carer, evaluation of individual treatment plans (Care Programme Approach and Single Assessment Process).
- Responsible for participating in the setting of quality standards, including the auditing, monitoring, and reviewing of practice in line with current clinical guidance practice and policy.
- Administer medication, complying with relevant Trust procedures and NMC Guidance.
- Assess patient's individual care needs, develop, implement, and evaluate programmes of care.
- Deliver a range of interventions in accordance with the agreed plan of care and Pathway guidance including pharmacological and psychologically informed interventions.
- Maintain an effective reporting system by observing and reporting verbally and in writing on patient conditions.
Degree Certificate in Nursing
To be eligible for this role, you will need to:
- Be a registered staff nurse with a minimum 1 or more years' experience
- Ability to cover flexible shifts of either days or nights
- Registered with the NMC
- Ideally have worked within Hospital or Care Home environment
- Have very good communication skills and work well in a team
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Mandatory training and additional Training
- Fast Track Registration and Compliance Process
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire