Band 8a Matron
Band 8a Interim Matron Critical Care
Quality Locum Solutions are currently recruiting for a Band 8a interim matron to work within ICU/critical care. The Matron's key responsibility is to ensure that the patient experience is of the highest quality inspiring patient and public confidence. This will be achieved through high visibility, accessibility, and surveillance. to undertake work on behalf of our client, please get in touch.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Demonstrated experience working as a band 8a Nurse
· Evidence of ongoing CPD
· Good knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983 & an understanding of latest nursing practices
· Compassionate nurse, resilient and dedicated to empower and support patients within an ICU environment.
BSc / 1st degree (health related) and evidence of working towards MSc with a post-graduate qualification or MSc qualification.
· Registered with the NMC.
· Minimum 2 references, covering last 3 years of employment.
· Passion for delivering patient care to the highest standard.
· Have very good communication skills and work well in a team.
· Flexible working opportunities according to your availability and needs
· Free Mandatory training and additional Training
· Fast Track Registration and Compliance Process
· Twice weekly payroll
· Location: Kent
· Job-Type: Locum
· Salary: £35 p/h