Band 6 / 7 Occupational Therapist - Military
Experienced Occupational Therapists to work at DNRC Stanford Hall in Loughborough with the Ministry of Defence.
Fantastic Opportunities available and we are interested from hearing from Occupational Therapists with experience in the following clinical settings:
* Complex Trauma
* Mental Health
* Vocational Rehab
* Strokes/Brain Injuries
Example PAYE Rate £27.40 inclusive of holiday pay. Estimated Take Home £760 per week based on 37.5 hours
Start Date: ASAP
End date: TBC Long term roles available
Full time hours 37.5 per week (may consider part time hours as well)
Accommodation may be available if required
Occupational Therapist - Essential Requirements:
Must be HCPC Registered.
Must have a Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
Must be fully training in the use of standardised assessments.
Must have previously held a position as an OT - Band 6 or equivalent.
Must have evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Occupational Therapist - About the Role:
- Provide Occupational Therapist (OT) assessment, workplace advice and support to Service Personnel (SP)
- Work autonomously without direct supervision and be accountable for own professional actions
- Assess, plan and implement OT interventions
- Support vocational rehabilitation of SP
- Plan and co-ordinate relevant multidisciplinary patient care activities
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well-equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
WHY WORK WITH QUALITYLS?
'Fully automated' agency registration process to save you time
Dedicated consultant available 7 days a week
Available for out of hours calls
We do not send your CV to clients without your prior knowledge
Provide you with copies of your DBS and training certificates free of charge
Agency PAYE model which ensures you do not pay employers contributions in your weekly take home
Fast, accurate and efficient payroll
Help and advice around CPD
No nonsense and transparent
Good "break glass" rates Opportunities for specialist roles with no capped rates
Locum of the month
Regular social events