Band 5 Mental Health Nurse
Mental Health Staff Nurse
Locum Band 5 RMN
Quality Locum Solution have partnered with an NHS Trust based in South East London and are seeking a Registered Mental Health Nurse with a passion for working with and supporting those with Mental Health difficulties.This Trust covers 2 sites, Lewisham and Woolwich. Work is available for nurses experienced in working with patients with Mental Health, delivering 1st class nursing in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. You will be actively involved in day-to-day patient care, maintaining high standards and ensuring the delivery and continuity of evidence-based nursing care. This role is to cover day or night duties and is available for an immediate start. We welcome hearing from you if you have at least 2 days available per week to support this Trust.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with current RMN, NMC registration.
- Ability to maintain documentation and demonstrate integrity in your role.
- Good knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983 & an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Compassionate nurse, resilient and dedicated to empower and support mental health patients
Degree in Nursing.
- Registered with the NMC.
- Minimum 2 references, covering last 3 years of employment.
- Passion for delivering patient care to the highest standard.
- Has worked as a nurse with ideally 1 or more years’ experience.
- Ability to cover shift patterns.
- Have very good communication skills and work well in a team.
- Willing to undertake Trust EPMA Training
- Flexible hours to suit your availability.
- Mandatory Training free of charge.
- 2 Week Registration and Compliance Process
Location: Lewisham & Woolwich London
Job-Type: Locum / Bank
Salary: £20ph M-F Days £24ph Nights