Anaesthetist ODP Job
Theatre Scrub Nurse
QLS are currently supporting a private hospital based in Bristol. We are currently seeking an experienced Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse with an ability to scrub for total Knee and Hip replacements. This is a part time role and is available for an immediate start.
- Providing assistance to the surgeon / anaesthetist / nursing/ODP colleagues as required.
- Acting as member of the surgical scrub team either as a scrub or circulating practitioner.
- Working with other surgical staff to ensure correct positioning of patient for operative procedure.
- Supporting staff to ensure prompt collection and dispatch of specimens.
- Checking, witnessing and administering controlled drugs.
- Co-operating with departmental and ward staff in sending for patients to the operating department and returning patients to their wards.
- Participating in pre and postoperative visits when required.
- Carry out nursing care to the highest possible standard according to PHG Policies and Practice and Clinical Guidelines. Having a thorough understanding of policies and guidance related to, for example, infection control, hygiene and individualised patient needs
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of how to use equipment safely and effectively.
- Qualified nurse/ODP registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
To be eligible for this role, you will need to:
- Work in according with the NMC Code of Conduct and other professional guidelines.
- Assist in the routine daily planning and organisation of the theatres for clinical procedures and practice and participate in the department’s administration as required.
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development of programmes of care and their implementation and evaluation.
- Contribute to the overall good of the organisation by being a positive role model and treat all staff, visitors, consultants and service users with courtesy and respect.
- Bonus payment of £100 awarded after 100 hours
- Twice Weekly payroll
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Free Mandatory training and additional Training
- Fast Track Registration and Compliance Process
- Referral Bonus
- Location: Bristol
- Job-Type: Locum Contract (Flexible)
- Salary: £31- £40ph