Locum Band 6 COE/Acute Occupational Therapist Job
LOCUM BAND 6 COE/ACUTE OCCUPATONAL THERAPIST JOB IN LONDON
QualityLS are looking for a Locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist for a hospital in London.
This role is based within a hospital and you will be required to have previous experience working as a COE/Acute Occupational therapist in a UK hospital.
- Must have a Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
- Must be registered with HCPC.
- Must be registered with the Royal College of Occupational Therapy.
- Must have a minimum of two years post graduate experience to include experience working in MSK at either band 6 or band 7 as an Occupational Therapist.
- Must have a Master's degree or equivalent training in relevant clinical field or evidence of working to master's level post graduate training standard.
Occupational Therapist - About the Role:
- Undertake minor ailments triage: Dealing with minor ailments, triaging patients appropriately and providing medication if required via prescription.
- Support evidence based cost effective prescribing, patient compliance and reduction of waste through medication review.
- Reconcile medicines for individual patients following hospital discharge or referral to secondary/tertiary care and co-ordinate repeat prescribing reauthorisation process.
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
ABOUT THE ROLE
·Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
·You will work with a multidisciplinary team
·Always deliver a professional & personal service
·Ability to work alongside other therapists
WHY WORK WITH QUALITYLS?
'Fully automated' agency registration process to save you time
Dedicated consultant available 7 days a week
Available for out of hours calls
We do not send your CV to clients without your prior knowledge
Provide you with copies of your DBS and training certificates free of charge
Agency PAYE model which ensures you do not pay employers Contributions in your weekly take home
Fast, accurate and efficient payroll
Help and advice around CPD
No nonsense and transparent
Good "break glass" rates Opportunities for specialist roles with no capped rates
Locum of the month
Regular social events
Gross Pay Rate - £26.16 / PAYE Rate £23.07 Estimated take home £613.52- £643.08 per week.