MMP Specialist Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist Job
BAND 6 MMP SPECIALIST REHABILITATION OCCUPATONAL THERAPIST JOB IN LOUGHBOROUGH
QualityLS are looking for a Band 6 Specialist Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist for a private centre in Loughborough. For this position you must hold a full driving licence in the UK.
This role is based within a hospital and you will be required to have previous experience working as a Band 6 Occupational therapist in a UK.
Part time locum role
·Must be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
·State Registered on the College of Occupational Therapy Register and not subject to any restrictions in practice.
·Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy.
·Must be fully training in the use of standardised assessments.
·Must have evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide Occupational Therapist (OT) assessment, workplace advice and support to Service Personnel (SP)
- Work autonomously without direct supervision and be accountable for own professional actions
- Assess, plan and implement OT interventions
- Support vocational rehabilitation of SP
- Plan and co-ordinate relevant multidisciplinary patient care activities
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well-equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
WHY WORK WITH THE MMP?
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military basesMilitary Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
WHY WORK WITH QUALITYLS?
'fully automated' agency registration process to save you time
dedicated consultant available 7 days a week
available for out of hours calls
we do not send your CV to clients without your prior knowledge
provide you with copies of your DBS and training certificates free of charge
agency PAYE model which ensures you do not pay employers contributions in your weekly take home
Fast, accurate and efficient payroll
Help and advice around CPD
No nonsense and transparent
Good "break glass" rates Opportunities for specialist roles with no capped rates
Locum of the month
Regular social events
Gross Pay Rate P/H - £26.16 / PAYE Rate £23.07 Estimated Take Home £613.52- £643.08 per week