Band 7 General Radiographer Job in Dorset
BAND 7 GENERAL RADIOGRAPHER JOB IN DORSET
QualityLS are looking to recruit a Band 7 Radiographer in a hospital based in Dorset.
The client has asked for full time cover, 37.5 hours, starting as soon as possible on an ongoing basis.
You will need CT experience, ideally on GE scanners (the scanners are very user friendly).
The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of Diagnostic Radiography.
You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography
WHY WORK WITH QUALITYLS?
- 'fully automated’ agency registration process to save you time
- dedicated consultant available 7 days a week
- available for out of hours calls
- we do not send your CV to clients without your prior knowledge
- provide you with copies of your DBS and training certificates free of charge agency PAYE model which ensures you do not pay employers contributions in your weekly take home
- Fast, accurate and efficient payroll
- Help and advice around CPD
- Loyalty Bonuses
- No nonsense and transparent
- Good "break glass" rates Opportunities for specialist roles with no capped rates
- Locum of the month
- Regular social events
Gross Pay Rate P/H – £30.72 / PAYE Rate £27.09 Estimated Take Home £705.00- £740.33 per week